2021 Fall Rate Increase Notification
To Our Valued Customers:
The last few years have been very challenging for all of us in the transportation industry, none as challenging as 2020. As these unprecedented challenges continue to change every aspect of our lives, we remain committed to providing exceptional service to all our business partners.
We realize that we are all challenged in multiple ways in this environment. Our leadership team has taken significant steps to not only provide a safe and stable working environment but also a sustainable business model to meet the needs of our partners and staff.
• A GRI of 5% will go into effect on August 16, 2021 for all linehaul and door service.
• Weekend pickups will have an accessorial of $125.00 per pickup for any city requiring this service.
• Cargo showing do not stack or cones to prevent from stacking, will all move as deferred as is space available.
• Accelerated will only accept cargo that is palletized- this will not be optional. All tenders for recovery or pickup must be palletized by the same destination for proper handling and line haul integrity.
• Oversize cargo that contains a dimension larger than 96″ will be subject to a $250 additional fee. (All tradeshow and convention freight will be exempt from this charge).
• We will no longer allow Holiday Tenders.
• LAX surcharge will be increased to 35%.
• Airline Accessorial Fee (AAF) will be increased to Minimum $55.00, $0.04/LB, and cap of $150.00
We appreciate your continued support and look forward to a safe, healthy, and mutually beneficial relationship as we move into 2021.